In This Issue….
- Call for proposals deadline extended
- Pre-conference workshops announced
- Our keynote speakers and topic
- Enter the draw for a free workshop registration
- Get in on Registration Early Bird pricing
- Keep up to date with all that’s new at eACH 2016
Our annual eACH Conference has played a vital part in our growth to include other regional hospitals across Southern Ontario. The conference itself has grown from 1-day event to 2 days and now includes a full day of workshops on eLearning design & delivery, LMS implementation, and other instructional design topics. Our ultimate goal is to reach out to all of Canadian healthcare eLearning designers and administrators so that we can learn and collaborate together.
Call for Proposals – Extended
An early April Fools twist is affording us the opportunity to extend our
Call for Presenter’s proposals from April 1 until April 15th.
Send in your submissions to present here.
Show and Share submissions are open until May 1st, submission form here.
Pre-conference Workshops Announced
After the overwhelming positive feedback from last year’s workshops, we are pleased to offer again in 2016 several full day pre-conference workshops on:
Thursday, July 7th from 08:00 – 16:30
Click the workshops titles for more detailed information.
- An Introduction to Storyline – Tracy Parish
- Better Than Bullet Points – Jane Bozarth
- Building a Strong Foundation – Cindy Plunkett
- Digital Storytelling: Making Educational Videos That Speak to the Learner –Sarah Dewar, Sharon Navarro
- Interactive Video Interviews in Storyline – David Anderson
We’re Excited for This Year’s Keynotes
The eACH Conference 2016 is excited to announce this year’s keynote speakers. This year we are incredibly fortunate to have Jane Bozarth, Leader of the State of North Carolina’s award-winning eLearning program and author of several titles including “Show Your Work”, “Better than Bullet Points”, “Social Media for Trainers”. Also joining Jane will be Jeannette Campos, Senior Performance Consultant, Sodexo North America.
Jane and Jeannette will take us on a journey that follows the story of Jane Bozarth’s husband through his diagnosis of a large brain tumour, his surgery, and his recovery. Their story of his surgery and recovery—“Performance Matters,” which appeared in The eLearning Guild’s Learning Solutions Magazine—became the most popular piece she’s ever published. This session will explore the story, its associated observations, and issues learned throughout that are most relevant to L&D practitioners.
Draw for Free Workshop Registration
Refer 2 people to the eACH conference and you are entered into a draw for a free pre-conference workshop registration. When your friends register they select YES I heard about the eACH conference from a friend, and then type in your name.
**Referees must already be registered for a pre-conference workshop to be eligible for the draw.
Registration is Open
Click here to register.
Early Bird Pricing Before May 31st
- eACH Conference ONLY on Friday July 8th $185.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop ONLY on Thursday July 7th $225.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop July 7th & eACH Conference July 8th $385.00
Pricing After May 31st
- eACH Conference ONLY on Friday July 8th $200.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop ONLY on Thursday July 7th $275.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop July 7th & eACH Conference July 8th $425.00
We look forward to connecting with you before and during this year’s conference.
eACH (eLearning Alliance of Canadian Hospitals)