In This Issue….
- Wrap up the fiscal year with our Early Bird Pricing
- Full Conference Agenda and Workshops Now Posted
Join us this summer in Toronto – June 15 & 16, 2017
Full Agenda for Workshops and Conference (link)
Thursday, June 15, 2017 08:00 – 16:30
- 5 different workshops to choose from
Friday, June 16, 2017 08:00 – 16:30
- Keynote speaker – Julie Dirksen
- Various Concurrent Sessions to choose from
- Show and Share demonstrations
This Year’s Keynote – Julie Dirksen
“Talk to the Elephant: Design for Behavior Change”
Frequently, learning design is about showing people how to do the right things, but actually getting them to change their behavior can be another story. It’s particularly challenging to get people to change those intractable habits and behaviors that everyone struggles to avoid, despite the wealth of available information about better choices.
This session will explore how to design with behavior change in mind. We will examine behavior change from a number of different angles, using techniques from the fields of neuroscience, behavioral economics, behavioral psychology, persuasive technology, user experience, and even game design.
Julie Dirksen is an independent consultant and instructional designer who has more than 20 years’ experience creating highly interactive e-Learning experiences for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to innovative technology startups to major grant-funded research initiatives. She is the author of the book Design For How People Learn. She’s happiest whenever she gets to learn something new and you can find her online at www.usablelearning.com.
Draw for Free Workshop Registration
Refer 2 people to the eACH conference and you are entered into a draw for a free pre-conference workshop registration. When your friends register they select YES I heard about the eACH conference from a friend, and then type in your name.
**Referees must already be registered for a pre-conference workshop to be eligible for the draw.
Registration is Open
Click here to register.
Early Bird Pricing Ends May 31st
- eACH Conference ONLY on Friday June 16th $185.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop ONLY on Thursday June 15th $225.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop June 15th & eACH Conference June 16th $385.00
Pricing After May 31st
- eACH Conference ONLY on Friday June 16th $200.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop ONLY on Thursday June 15th $275.00
- Pre-Conference Workshop June 15th & eACH Conference June 16th $425.00
We look forward to connecting with you before and during this year’s conference.